Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finally...

The one thing I didn't really consider before starting this blog, is the need to have a computer with you at all times so that I could, well, write.  Since my last entry, I have completed my final volunteer position as Co-Chair for Science Fair for my kids', very large, elementary school, and returned from Paris.  Paris was a trip I took with a wonderful friend, to celebrate a big birthday year,  that was only supposed to be seven days long.  As luck would have it, volcanic ash allowed us to stay an extra seven days, perfect days, giving me plenty of time to walk, explore and taste the food and chocolate of Paris.  Chocolate is very expensive for the American traveler at this time, but most shops sold small lovely tiles for a quick, wonderful private tasting on the streets of Paris.  A lot of shops were closed but I will return to them on another trip, and hopefully soon.
Now, my next entry will continue talking about my chocolate class in Costa Rica. I have never eaten more chocolate in a day, everyday, as I did during that five day class.  It took a lot of will power to go back to small amounts of chocolate once I returned to my normal life.  If only chocolate could satisfy more of the vegetable food groups nutrients.

No comments:

Post a Comment